Current Job Openings
Lancaster Township, Butler County, a growing community of 37 square miles in Western Pennsylvania with a population of nearly 2,700 and an annual budget of more than $1.4 million, is seeking qualified applicants for its Office Administrator position. The Lancaster Township Office Administrator will play an integral role in the customer service and organizational strength of the Township’s operations. The Office Administrator will provide administrative support, greet and direct visitors, and answer and respond to calls and emails.
This position reports to and work is assigned by the Township Manager. The Office Administrator will assist the Township Manager with coordination of, preparation for, and drafting of minutes of Township Supervisors meetings. The Office Administrator will also serve as the Township Planning Commission Secretary. Work will be necessary in the evenings to attend Township Supervisors meetings and Planning Commission Meetings.
Qualified candidates will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task, and a friendly demeanor. Candidates must also have knowledge of commonly used office software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Municipal experience is preferred but not required. This is a part-time position with potential to grow into full-time employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of commonly used office administration software, primarily Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Proficiency with Adobe preferred.
- Ability to deal professionally with angry or difficult customers.
$18.00 to $20.00 dependent upon qualifications.
Send letters of interest and resumes to Hiring@strategic-solutionsllc.com by Oct. 15, 2021.